Challney High School for Girls belongs to a partnership of eight secondary schools in Luton, called Luton Futures.
The partnership was set up in 2010 and includes; Challney High School for Girls, Ashcroft High School, Cardinal Newman Catholic School, Stopsley High School, Icknield High School, Lea Manor High School, Lealands High School and Woodlands Secondary School.
Luton Futures believes in:
• Placing children and young people at the centre of all we do
• Striving for continuous improvement
• Building strength through partnership
• Achieving better outcomes through collaborative working
• Supporting, challenging and being accountable to one another
By working together in the Luton Futures partnership, Challney High School is able to provide its staff access to a more widespread and varied level of training, support and opportunity. This means our pupils can benefit from the increased motivation, experience and skills this offers our teachers.